View Colour Options
2 pack of wire free front fastening bras with wide adjustable straps for comfort and support. Features pretty lace and embroidery trims. 53% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 2% Elastane.
Product Rating: (4.42)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Mrs Ruane from ACT on 31/05/2021
So happy with my bras they are so comfy don’t know you got them on very happy2. Butt from ACT on 24/05/2021
I was very pleased with the product and the service.3. Mrs Etheridge from SA on 7/02/2021
Very good value for the price I will always buy from you great prices and good quality clothing been purchasing from you for a long time and always 100% happy with every thing I have purchased from you Thank you.4. Mrs Inwood from NSW on 1/02/2021
These bras are so comfortable and pretty. The front closure is perfect for arthritis sufferers.5. Mrs Bean from VIC on 10/01/2021
Very happy with purchase. Lovely bras, good quality and great fit after breast reduction surgery.6. Mrs Parker-brooks from NSW on 28/10/2020
These bras are the only one I can wear without pain7. Ms Ward from VIC on 20/06/2020
Surprised that they are so comfy, wish I’d tried wearing these bras much earlier. Pleased with your products. They suit and fit very well.8. Ms Hooper from VIC on 10/06/2020
Great product and great service as it always is.9. Mrs Oliver from VIC on 9/02/2020
Excellent value for the price - and SO much easier to manage than rear-fastening bras.10. Mrs Wells from VIC on 26/12/2019
Having trouble fastening my bra at the back, after injuries - these are wonderful. They make my life so much easier. The two colour ways are great too.11. Mrs Parsons from SA on 10/12/2018
Due to shoulder problems I can''t manage the back fastening bras. These are not only extremely comfortable to wear but very easy to put on. It is the only kind of bra that I wear now.12. Atherton from NSW on 22/11/2018
Very comfortable and easy to put on. Two colours a great idea. Easy adjustable staps.13. Mrs Jarto from TAS on 12/11/2018
I found these bras very comfortable and since wearing them my shoulder and back pain has eased.14. Miss McGavin from QLD on 22/10/2017
I brought these and they are very comfy15. Mrs Wright from NSW on 19/08/2017
The front opening bras are so comfortable and such good quality16. Mrs Bocquet from NSW on 9/05/2017
As always great service and quality17. Mrs Hedges from QLD on 25/03/2017
I purchased these bras for my mother. She finds them easier for her to do up also most comfortable.18. Mrs Rugari from SA on 5/03/2017
Excelent service , product and delivery , thank you19. Mrs Lindau from NSW on 1/01/2017
I am very pleased with my purchase and intend ordering some more!20. Ms Fearnall-Heath from NSW on 23/10/2016
Excellent product, very well made, always same sizing. Very comfortable, thanks21. Ms Styles from NSW on 28/09/2016
An excellent fit. Very comfortable, and they look nice too.22. Mrs Corcoran from TAS on 28/06/2016
So happy can at last do my bra up. Have a lot of pain in my thumbs which makes trying to do up at the back really hard work. Could not find front fastener in shops. I have bought a lot from you online and am always very happy with product. Keep up the good standard. Such an easy way to shop.23. Mrs Wise from ACT on 25/02/2016
I find these very comfortable as I have had major lung surgery and have severe osteoarthritis.24. Mrs Williams on 6/12/2021
The most important thing for me was the available size. I cannot buy my size in any of the normal stores. The front opening is an added bonus because of my elderly arthritic shoulders - much easier to put on and remove.25. Mrs Williams on 7/04/2021
am happy with it26. Mrs Wesslink from TAS on 23/12/2020
Received my new bras and they were just as I expected. Love the front closing. Washes well too.27. Mrs Gurr from NSW on 1/02/2020
So comfortable I brought 2 more!!!!28. Mr So from NSW on 29/12/2017
These Front Fastening Embroidered Bra - cutting is fine and fitted the body comfortably. Highly recommended.29. Mrs Cumner on 2/12/2017
Seems to be a small size probably need a size larger, good quality and front fastening handy.30. Mrs Gray from QLD on 31/08/2016
So easy for me as I have a frozen shoulder and these are very easy to put on31. Mrs Ellison from NSW on 5/07/2016
Very comfortable A little difficult to get on Should make more bras without underwires32. Mrs Antippa from VIC on 28/02/2016
Very comfortable and easy to put on.33. Mrs Begnell from QLD on 24/08/2020
Fits well & very comfortable however not a lot of support.34. Mrs Senior from NSW on 10/03/2020
Comfortable and attractive.35. Mrs Newlove from QLD on 30/06/2019
Not as comfortable as the comfort bra, Can feel the hooks and eyes digging into my skin.36. Mrs Farmer from NSW on 14/01/2017
Cup sizes dont seem to be the same as normal bras, a bit disappointing, shame you havent bigger size cups37. Ms Dearden from VIC on 21/11/2016
Reasonable but not great - not easy to use unfortunately.38. Miss Huddleston on 3/05/2021
Bra is comfortable , but material could be a lot stronger .
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.