View Colour Options
Long sleeve crew neck sweatshirt with rib basque and neckline. 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Product Rating: (4.44)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Mrs Newell from SA on 21/10/2021
Good fit2. Mrs Hardie from WA on 21/10/2021
Nice but a bit wide around neck line.3. Mrs Wiseman from WA on 7/10/2021
Very happy with my new sweatshirt top. Nice and warm for cold weather.4. Ms Burke from VIC on 7/10/2021
At last a good ald fashioned windcheater with no words or pattersn on it. Fleecy lined and feels lovely against the skin5. Mrs Young from NSW on 27/04/2021
Nice Quality and fit.6. Mrs Triantafillides from NSW on 26/04/2021
Nice and warm, good fit and washes well7. Mrs Clarke from VIC on 26/04/2021
Lovely and warm, great fit. washed well.8. Miss Kitson from NSW on 16/04/2021
I have a couple of this style. Very cosy to wear. Good to wash and good fit.9. Wesslink from TAS on 12/04/2021
Mmm the warmth this sweatshirt provides me is appreciated on our cold Tasmanian days. Plan to buy another soon.10. Mrs Sluce from ACT on 9/04/2021
Very warm so haven’t been able to wear them yet. When the winter gets started then I think I will be very happy with them.11. Ms Taylor from VIC on 26/03/2021
Good fitting lovely colour warm12. Mrs Corcoran from TAS on 22/03/2021
very nice comfortable and cosy.Just wish the winter would come earlier this year ,Great company to do business with.13. Mrs Hill on 4/03/2021
Excellent product - very happy with same. I am quite short and small and always have to shorten the length but with my overlocker this was no problem. The quality of the fabric was very good.14. Mrs Jack from NSW on 3/06/2020
Loved it,15. Mrs Correa from VIC on 28/05/2020
I love it.16. Ms Noonan from NSW on 13/05/2020
These sweaters are lovely and warm. I am perfectly happy with my purchase. Thank you.17. Mrs Ford from TAS on 5/05/2020
Perfect fit. Lovely shade. Suits me and is so comfortable. Thank you ??18. Mrs Wain from VIC on 30/04/2020
I am very happy with my fleece sweatshirts, they are very warm and wash well.19. Mrs Patterson from VIC on 9/03/2020
Perfect fit and gorgeous colour. Love the style. very comfortable and nice and warm to wear.20. Mrs Byrne from SA on 29/02/2020
Going to get some more of these. Soft fabric, good quality21. Ms Hillyard from QLD on 15/02/2020
Warm and comfy.22. Ms Ferrari from WA on 20/06/2019
Love this sweatshirt, so comfortable and soft. Fits perfectly, I have just ordered 2 more. Thanks23. Ms Cole from QLD on 11/06/2019
It is so comfortable to wear24. Mrs Krishna from NSW on 20/08/2018
I bought size 12 it’s comfortable but a bit big for me next winter I’ll buy smaller size Rosalyn25. Mrs Alibertini from VIC on 15/08/2018
Arrived quickly lovely to wear my only complant there are none in new catalogue in new colours26. Mrs Fallon from NSW on 2/08/2018
Nice and warm and can dress it up to go down town27. Mrs Stanistreet on 1/08/2018
Love my new fleece sweatshirts. So much better that the cheap 100% polyester from other stores that are nothing more than lint collectors in the washing machine. Hope you have some different colours next year.28. Mrs Morrison from SA on 1/08/2018
Good fit, great colours, hold their colours well, beautifully warm29. Mrs Paterson from VIC on 18/07/2018
Looks and washes well. A casual item. Good for travel as light and can been worn over a shirt or top.30. Mrs Plowman from WA on 26/04/2021
Quality was good but The fleece Sweatshirt wasn''t a good fit for me, the length was good however it was too narrow a fit for me. .31. Mrs Giacomini from VIC on 2/03/2021
very comfortable32. Mrs Truscott from NSW on 25/05/2020
Great top nice and warm but it gets a lot of pilling33. Mrs Hogg from VIC on 6/05/2020
Damart clothes are very good and delivery is good also34. Mrs Piper from NSW on 26/04/2020
Comfy35. Mrs Brabrook on 18/03/2020
Prompt delivery, good colour match to the catalogue, excellent fit - thank you36. Mrs Daffern from NSW on 4/03/2020
washed well, good fit for size, waiting for cooler weather to actually wear, have only tried on prior to washing.37. Mrs Low from TAS on 25/02/2020
Good fit, nice colour and fabric soft to touch. Like it very much.38. Mrs Walker from NSW on 22/04/2019
Only problem was crew neck - too wide and too low - I have rectified the problem with the damart high neck inset.39. Mrs Bryan from ACT on 20/04/2018
Very comfortable, light weight, lovely colour.40. Mrs Luscombe from NSW on 6/10/2021
I was a bit disappointed with these sweatshirts as the neck was not the same as the photo, it is too big, otherwise they are great41. Ms Denton from VIC on 27/07/2021
Nothing special, just an ordinary windcheater, but seems to narrow at the bottom. Will wear at home, but nothing great.42. Mrs Buxton from VIC on 26/04/2021
Quite a small fit compared with other tops I have purchased in that size43. Mrs Stephenson from NSW on 9/06/2020
Colour is good and quality good for mild weather but not very fleecy for winter.44. Mrs Gotsalks from VIC on 2/05/2018
Really bad fit, I ordered 2, one is very tight and the other has a very wide neck, they are poor quality material, I can get better value at Kmart45. Mrs White from VIC on 22/07/2021
This Item was not delivered . The order was cancelled because of no stock. I am sure it would have been a lovely item if I had received it.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.